Sounds like you should have admonished that woman for bringing herself out in public.
This past weekend,my wife and I went to Charleston to pick up our youngest daughter and her 3 kids. They were flying in from Germany for a summer visit. While waiting on the plane to land at Shaw AFB, my wife and I decided to grab a bite to eat at the Base Exchange(at Charley's). We were sitting at a table and there was a young boy,about 10 sitting at the table beside us while his father was inside the barber shop getting a haircut. Right away, I noticed something wasn't right with this kid. He kept talking to himself and making all sorts of noises. My wife wasn't paying much attention to him as she was busy talking on the phone with one of the other kids. All of a sudden this boy jumps up out of his seat and point right at my wife's breasts and yells at the top of his lungs..."BIG BOOBIES!" Well,it just about scared my wife out of her skin. That is the funny part of the story. The kid had Tourrette's Syndrome, which my wife and I immediately recognized. We both know that kids with this condition are very smart and are almost never violent. His father was just finishing with his haircut and he ran out and apologized for his son's behavior. We assured him that we understood and there was no reason to apologize. The sad part is, not everyone was so understanding, one woman, who looked to be in her 30's and said she was a registered nurse was admonishing the boy's father for even bringing the kid out in public. People should realize others' handicaps and move on and embrace them.![]()
Sounds like you should have admonished that woman for bringing herself out in public.
Don't worry, my wife, me, and several others did.
So.....was the kid right?LoL
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
AHAHAHA you ain't right SBG!! Sounds like something my husband would ask LOL!!!
I am a male. I can't deny it. And I'm betting that fact played a larger role in the kid's outburst. The tourette's just prevented him from keeping it to himself.
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
Bookmarks